BLOG SUMMARY: JANUARY TO MARCH 2014

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Been preparing this post for a very long time, Though am still wondering if i should be doing my blog summary every 3 months or every month. Well Check out My mini Blog Summary.


This picture was taken in February this year, I don't even know what my face looks like....Full Post HERE


This was also one of the February posts, pictures were taken towards evening, never knew they would turn out great...Full post HERE



This picture never appeared on the blog,  but it was part of ALL WHITE


This outfit was featured in my  ALL WHITE POST, Am thinking of making another ALL WHITE post. Full post HERE


This picture never appeared on the blog, but it was part of STRRETZ photo shoot.


This pictures was taken on the street my primary school is located...Full Post HERE





Full Post HERE





Full Post HERE



Full Post HERE

Check out my youtube video below  and don't forget to subscribe to my channel..


YOUTUBE CHANNEL




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very nice, I liked them all!!

    http://www.kreyolasjourneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, having most of your stylish pictures in one post is so super.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images