STYLE FEATURE: MELODY JACOBS

Monday, April 14, 2014

Style feature has been missing for a very long time, But Its back and better this time around, I would  be Featuring a Model and Medical Student Melody Jacobs. To  feature on this segment just email chiemelasteve@gmail.com or icelawblog@gmail.com.





1. Give us some basic information about yourself: I AM MELODY JACOBS, A NIGERIAN. I AM A MEDICAL STUDENT OF KARAZIN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY UKRAINE, A FASHION BLOGGER AND MODEL.

2. What can you not be caught doing? I CANNOT BE CAUGHT CHEATING


3. What do you love about Fashion: I LOVE THE FACT THAT FASHION SPEAKS WITHOUT TALKING, IT CHANGES AND IT IS COLOURFUL.

4. Who  is your fashion icon? MELODY JACOBS


5. Most Embarrassing fashion moment: NONE FOR NOW

6. Describe yourself in few words: AM A HAPPY OUTGOING LADY, AMBITIOUS, PLAYFUL AND GODLY.


7. What is that fashion item you cannot: MY HEELS

8. What do you do for fun? BLOGGING


9. Can you spend your last money to look good: LOL, HELL NO

10. As a blogger what are your observations, set backs and aspirations: ONE OF THE SET BACKS FOR ME IS BEING A MEDICAL STUDENT. AS A MEDICAL STUDENT, I HAVE LITTLE OR NO MUCH TIME TO DO ALL I WANT TO DO. I ASPIRE TO BE A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND A VERY SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR MODEL.


11. What would you say makes "Melody Jacobs Blog" stand out:  MY BLOG IS OUTSTANDING BECAUSE OF THE INTERFACE. IT IS BRIGHT, COLORFUL AND EASY TO NAVIGATE.

12. What's your view about Icelaw Blog: ICELAW BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL.











I love her style, I feel in love with Cute White MIDI Gown immediately I saw the picture or rather the person wearing it LOL, I also love the Pink MINI Gown...Its now over to you Blog readers, What Do You Think Of Melody's Style?? Are You Feeling It?? Is She A Fashionister????

You can Read her Blog MELODY JACOB

pLEASE HELP HER WIN THIS CONTEST BY THE CLICKING ON THE HEART ICON ON THE PICTURES WITH ER NAME 




To view the previous style feature click HERE






post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely Love Melody's style and blog. Great feature.
    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a realy amazing girl. Love her styles<3
    Regards Aziza
    http://berlin-capital-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images