15 FOR 15 CHALLENGE - INTRODUCTION

Saturday, January 24, 2015

So this year I decided to join the band wagon after much persuasion from my brother Duru Jnr, like I told him "I said Duru I don't know what to write on, I will just do random write ups, Maybe continue My Krazy LIfe and some other random stuffs I encounter" And he said "Its fine, Ice I know you can do it".
 
 
So I welcome everybody who is hoping onto this train, I hope I encounter so many Krazy stuffs which I would like to share with you guys.
 
Thanks.
 
Chiemela Steve
 
Twitter/Instagram: icelaw_ Facebook: ICELAW BLOG

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oooossshhhey!!!! Ice Baba is in.... thank you so much brother mi... surely this years edition of the challenge will be a very ghen ghen something oooo.... i so cannot wait to read your kerosinely crazy tales **shines teeth... Ice toh sure... i greet you Oga Boss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally another guy to break Duru's monopoly! Welcome brother...my eyes are on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to have you join in
    Welcome on board
    However, you need to find a way to stick to a theme. Your option at the moment is good, but try and make sure that the challenge focuses on a particular area of your 'Krazy life' so people can easily follow.
    I'm sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images