FINAL YEAR WAHALA

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Getting to final year is what everybody who enters the university dreams of, but when you eventually get there you wish they can just give you the BS in your Degree and Hold the C for those of us they award BS.c, During the IT period we all wanted to go back to sch after one or two months of IT, The ones who had the opportunity to be attached in Oil companies wished the IT could last for the next five years, so they can make enough money to oppress us that didn't receive 10 kobo lol....So school finally resumed for final year students who went on IT 5th January 2015,  Nothing really happened that week though, The next week things got serious everybody came back with swag and all, but I thank God for washing and setting...I wasn't lost out. Lectures eventually started, we had our first lecture, second bla bla bla...The course tissue biochemistry was introduced for the first time after the class the man said "your lectures would by 7:30am everyday" choi we all shouted. he also included attending isn't mandatory.

For the first in my being a slave for 3years plus the 6 months ASUU strike have a woken up by 4 or 4:30 am in the name of preparing for lectures, sha even though i despise it i will still get my lazy ass off the bed and prepare for sch, Once I have lectures by 2 or 3pm I swear to God, I don't even concentrate cos sleep would be calling me, i have so perfected my skills that ushers wey get eye like wetn i no sabi for all this boy and girls church no dey catch me, talk more of lecturer. One day ehn, the lecture was dictating note and i was sleep writing ah swear, when the lecture finished ehn, I looked like someone who finished one session of air tight marijuana smoking sote one babe i have been pursuing asked me what is wrong with you.....(Story for another day). so many stuffs dey worry for this final year ooo, I have defense next week sha. God help me and this my final year.

Thanks

Chiemela Steve

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. SUCCESS DEAR. CHECK OUT MY NEW POST. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/denim-on-denim-with-firmoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papi, I got your email eh....This post explains it better for me eh....No worries...you are gonna Murder'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do well. Haba! i trained a good son oo
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images