METRO

Thursday, January 15, 2015






Seems I have lost my blog MOJO lol, My laptop has been bad for a while so I haven't been blogging, This year I expected it to start quite well but it started with good and bad news, Beauty got engaged and I lost my uncle. Well this picture I took them the first week school resumed, I visited my industry based supervisor that day, she said "Chiemela thank God you didn't dress so much during your IT period cos this girls would have been disturbing me". 

My sweetheart Tosin is celebrating her birthday on the 21st of January ooo, we are accepting gifts. The Title of this post was coined from the name of one music producers i like his work METRO BOOMIN, He was the Executive Producer of Future's Mixtape MONSTER
post signature

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. **batting my lashes** Looking good Papi...and I am sorry bout your Uncle eh...It is well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looking good mi dear! Thanks for the mention :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he had to take off his shoe lol.. Nice look Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish her a happy birthday melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!!! Love the shirt. :-)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cool and stylish look!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!

    i'm following you, kindly follow back

    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images