WRITINGS: SELF DOUBT

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What's up Fam!!!!!  How's it going with you guys,  mehn I have really missed you guys oooo,  I can't even keep up with my favourite blogs,  am so sorry about that guys,  been so busy with this final year...project stuff bla bla bla and all that,  well it would soon be over in a couple of months.

Today we are going to talk about something almost everybody must have experienced, we just encounter it in our everyday life and that thing we would discuss is called "Self Doubt".


Self Doubt is defined as lack of confidence in one's own motives, ability, etc.

As we are on our continuous sojourn on planet earth,  we encounter so many things which later become tagged as "our experiences",  some of these issues hit us so hard that we begin to relapse into a state of self doubt.


Self Doubt usually sets in as a result of continuous failure in some certain things we do in life,  most of those things could be school,  our relationship,  our work,  marriage. When we start begin doubting our abilities we enter that phase of self doubt which can hit some people so hard that they become institutionalized. Fam you know I have actually encountered a woman that was institutionalized during one of my rounds at the hospital.... Have I ever told you guys I love going to hospital but mind you i hate drugs *shines teeth*,  hmmm for people wey no sabi wetn b institutionalize (institutionalize simply means to confine someone in an institution.... Hmm I don't mean school oo, checking the person into a rehab). So this woman actually got married and along the line you know husband and Wife palava (Marital Issues)... It seemed the man got fed up with the whole thing and no matter what the woman did,  he never appreciates it,  the woman started losing it gradually and checked in with a psychologist at the hospital.



Most times we can get horrible bosses in the office,  who has seen the movie horrible bosses,  Those type of bosses can make one plan evil in his or her head,  When your boss hates you ehn....There is nothing you do that makes him or her Happy. They can so frustrate you that you feel like quitting the job. Most times shit happens with our educational sojourn,  I wonder why the person who created abi invented school and education didn't just graduate and close it again. Well I have been there a couple of times and some how I am able to get my mojo back (in cassie 's voice) though it wasn't and hasn't been easy... This aspect or causative factor of self doubt is somehow synonymous to a certain group of people,  when you are in that position of Self doubt,  you would be like FML(fuck my life) ... Nothing seems worth while doing again.... Mehn you just entered a bad stage of the self doubt syndrome... (hehe don't mind mine,  I don't even know if that word exist

Food for thought: No matter what we encounter, we should never doubt our abilities.



Thank you for the past... how many minutes did it take you guys to finish this post?  Tell me in the comment section.

NB: People like the likes of Duru, they want to possess my possession,  he is now dragging Buiti (My blog mother)  with me oooo... I wonder if JB isn't enough for him.

My sweetheart Tolu is back on bloggersville, after taking a very long break.  She is back and better.
post signature

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Nice write up Ice. Self doubt is one of the leading causes of depression. Every time those moments rear their ugly heads, I know how to get my mojo bk just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self doubt is defo a killer of one's success. Great post, Ice.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts indeed, many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol no one is taking me oo
      Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hehehhehehehehehehehhehe don't Mind Ice... he is just looking for Trouble... but ** whispers... BeauRRiful Buiti... ayam still contemplating kidnapping thee oh.. **winks then wear Evil grin...

      Delete
  5. Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Ya mad... inshort ya not just feel fine... so you haf started setting me up in public ba?! **sniffs Gangster kinda sniff... I will table ya matter in the winchie winchie meeting tonight... hehehehhehehe

    You know yeah Baba... self doubt is like cancer... it starts like a harmless idea ba, but slowly eats into the mind of its host... the heavens are teaching this 23 years 5 months 19 days old young and confused man that a solution to defeating self doubt is not to fear failure... as once we settle in our minds that "win or lose we are gonna chase a dream" then we give little or no room to self doubt....

    Nice one Baba... a neFer heXspeRRed such a ghen ghen post from a woman wrapper someboRRy... didn't know ya head was working fine fine.. I dedicate the meSHion on ya ghen ghen blow to www.janylbenylshares.com as it was mama that lit the match that set my confusions in fire.... cheers Ice and the ghen ghen Gang... keep winning... keep slaying... and the crowd goess.... Yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhh mehn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Papi...I am just gonna say this simply eh...NEVER EVER DOUBT YOURSELF.....you don't need to cuz you don't have to...#simplyput

    ReplyDelete
  7. See them woman wrapper *eyes duru and ice*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images