BEING A BLOGGER: THREE YEARS RECAP

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

 
 
As time flies.  This is the third anniversary of my blog. Recapping on so many

things that has happened on the blog this year, I would say we have had less of

fashion posts due to my really fucked up schedule and my wahala camera and my

one and half laptop which later became half a couple of weeks ago, but once in a

while it has been compensated by a lot of write ups authored by me and friends

of our blog. I would love to give a big shout out to all ‘em goons who wrote posts

for the blog una too much jare…. You guys really saved me from lack of traffic.

This year really has been on the down side for me as regards blogging and at

some point personal life, I hardly returned blog visits, replying comments was

really difficult maybe I should just install my disqus again, so the only thing I

would do is to reply the mail and the comment is there. 
 
 
Amidst all the short comings of this year a lot of good things also happened, I was

deceived with graduate status, my Blog Mother got engaged and married, my

wire wire brother Duru struck 24, he developed nice nice initiatives, am so proud

of the guy. But the most important thing is that we are all alive today, healthy and

hearty. 
 
 
Although sometimes life’s difficulties makes it hard to see the blessing, but

looking back now I see many blessing and problems that later became blessings.

One thing I don’t understand is why the negative always block the positive? Well

the clock never stops ticking and the earth doesn’t stop revolving, as such I, and

you also, must make every minute count and every second worth the while. As

some wise people say “time waits for no one.”
 post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Skibo ro bo Skibo! Skibor ro bor Skibor Osheyyy! Baddest! heheheh See my Brover be spinning out Wisdom like no Tomorrow oh! Weldone Sir.. Weldone. My oh my! am I proud of you! Wowzzaa! 3 years! Thats a friGGing long time eh! may GOD keep you in wisdom and growth.. and may his face continually shine on you! AYam proud of you King Ice..

    You do know yeah.. that we all came to Blogger for a reason dontcha?! So my kind candid advice Oga Boss.. Eez that you let nothing slow down your drive.. Not life.. Not women.. not Sex.. and not disappointments.. but that you aim to achieve what you opened Blogger to do.. So when its over yeah.. when your time here is all up.. You can relax.. legs crossed with your favorite shoes on and say.. We done did it.. Congratulations once again King Ice. I will race you to the next year shall we?! **Winks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Your blog is a real inspiration for me and my brand.
    Greetings from DOWBOND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bro. 3gbosa 4 u....gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!! it's not easy meh. i knw this blog is def going places, just keep it up hun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images