Lupita Broke Down In Tears As She Won Best Supporting Actress 2014 Oscars

Monday, March 03, 2014


Lupita's case is like that of the saying which goes 'Every hustler has a pay day' Just believe in God, your self and do what ever you know how to do perfectly' . The31 year old actress who is also fast becoming a style Icon broke down in tears and gave a touching speech as she bagged the award for the Best Supporting Actress for her role in 12 years a slave.
Read Excerpts from her moving speech below ...
 ""I want to salute the spirit of Patsy for this award,It doesn't escape me in this moment that so much good in my life is because of the pain I'm someone else's."No matter where you're from your dreams are valid."
Congrats to her....


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images