Varsity Freestyle

Friday, March 21, 2014
















ME AND KASI



ME AND FRED 

Photography by Chimai Onpoint and Gbemi Fredrick


The day these pictures were taken, I didn't intend taking new pictures for  my blog.....My friends asked me to help them take pictures so after helping them, they have to pay back so i took a couple of pictures and it was nice so i decided to take more to make this blog post....My Outfit featured my Varsity Jacket, A Graphic T shirt, My Favourite Strip Pants and My shoe that I got from BOXFRESH!!!!!!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Swag on point and your friends look good too. :-) Have a good weekend and following now.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jackets are so cool and sporty, love the look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice varsity jacket!

    Thanks for stopping by :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and super stylish i love the black and white pictures.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very amazing pics!
    Now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to my Jollychic International Giveaway for win $20 Gift Card! 3 Winners~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images