BROWN AFFAIR

Wednesday, March 26, 2014










Me and Nonso


Me and Pimpim, She gets credit for four pictures.

Photography by So Many people, Edited by Me.


These pictures were taken on Monday, I haven't really had the time to arrange the pictures and post them, Cos school work is too much.....Test,  Test, Assignment, Quiz, that's all I hear all the time.  I tried to get that corporate look, cos its believed that you should be on corporate wear on a Monday, so I opted for a Dark Brown trouser, Carton Colour shirt with a Brown suede shoe, making it a Brown affair. My Shirt is from TM Lewin, Trousers from Burberry and My Shoe, I bought from a Store. Hmmm I forgot to mention don't mind my hair, just pretend as if you didn't see it.....I didn't use gel to hold it together cos i had practical that morning.   


IT: Queste immagini sono state scattate il Lunedi, non ho davvero avuto il tempo di organizzare le foto e pubblicarle, il lavoro scolastico Cos è troppo ..... Test, Test, assegnazione, quiz, che è tutto quello che sento tutto il tempo. Ho cercato di ottenere che il look aziendale, cos la sua credevano che si dovrebbe essere in abbigliamento aziendale su un Lunedi, così ho optato per un pantalone scuro, camicia a colori scatola con una scarpa in pelle scamosciata marrone, che lo rende un affare Brown. Il mio Shirt è da TM Lewin, Pantaloni da Burberry e My Shoe, ho comprato da un negozio. Hmmm ho dimenticato di dire non mente i miei capelli, solo finta come se non l'hai visto ..... Non ho usato il gel per tenere insieme cos ho avuto pratica quella mattina.












You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I like the brown theme going on. Lovely outfit and the shoe is nice. :-)
    *Btw would like your opinion on my latest post pls. Appreciated!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your outfit is corporate enough. Perfect color. Your friends are nice enough to help you with the photos. Aww.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy look,nice shirt
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful look!!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/marzo-pazzerello-esce-sole/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, I went and join you on GFC. Hope you do the same.

    http://www.kreyolasjourneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great classy look. Love the pants and the way you styled them. The last pic is my favorite and your hair looks fine. Don't worry :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking so amazing i really love this outfit!
    perfect couple,very sweet
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really good and I love these photos.. especially the last two! =)
    I hope you do well on all your test. I know how you feel because I'm loaded with work too!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making out time to read my blog, Your comments are appreciated.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images